注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

游荡乐海

优美的旋律永远伴随我

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

阳光,有我的地方一定有笑声,执着而不露锋芒,喜欢与知识渊博风趣的人交流,新奇的事物总是吸引我,信奉:独立就是卓越。

网易考拉推荐

Happy Father’s Day!( 2012.6.17 )  

2012-06-16 22:40:27|  分类: 默认分类 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
2012年06月16日 - 小吏 - 游荡乐海

 

将父爱盛进酒杯,滴滴甜蜜;将父爱写进文字,湿了字迹;将父爱托付清风,春风化雨。

总有许多心情只想对您说,总有许多祝福藏在了心底,总有许多感动要与您分享,

总有句话想对您说:爸爸,想念您不只是在父亲节!

 

 

《Dance with my father》与我父亲共舞


Back when I was a child.

当我还是个小孩子。
Before life removed all the innocence

.在生活偷去我所有的纯真之前。
My father would lift me high.

我的父亲会把我高高的举起。
And dance with my mother & me and then.

并且与母亲和我一起共舞。
Spin me around 'til I fell asleep.

带着我转啊转圈,直到我沉睡。
Then up the stairs he would carry me.

他就会把我抱到楼上。
And I knew 4 sure I was loved.

我确切地知道我是被深爱着的。
If I could get another chance.

如果我能再有机会
Another walk.

再与他一起散步。
Another dance with him.

再次一起跳舞
I'd play a song that would never,ever end !

我会唱一首永远,永远不会结束的歌!
How I'd love,love,love-

我有多么,多么,多么地下祈望-
To dance with my father again.

再次与我父亲共舞。

When I & my mother would disagree.

当我和母亲意见不一时。
To get my way,I would run from her 2 him.

我获得(安慰)的方式就是:我会从她那里奔向他(怀里)
He'd make me laugh just 2 comfort me.

他会逗我大笑以使我得到安慰。
Then finally make me do just what my mama said.

到最后还会劝我按妈妈说的那样去做。
Later that night when I was asleep.

那天晚上当我睡着时。
He left a dollar under my sheet.

他在我床单下留了一块钱。
Never dreamed that he would be gone from me.

从没想到过他会离开我。
If I could steal one final glance.

如果我能再偷偷看他最后一眼。
One final step.

最后再踏出舞步
One final dance with him.

最后一次与他共舞。
'Cause I'd love,love,love-

因为我多么,多么,多么地企望-
Sometimes I'd listen outside her door.

有时我在母亲房门外偷听着。
And I'd hear how my mother cried 4 him.

我听到她为我父亲失声痛哭。
I pray 4 her even more than me.

我为她祈祷比自己要多。

I know I'm praying 4 much too much.

我知道我祈求能得到的东西太多太多。
But could U send back the only man she loved ?

但神啊,你能把她唯一爱的那个人送回来吗?
I know U don't do it usually.

我知道你不会这么做。
But dear Lord she's dying.

但亲爱的主她是多么想要-

Every night I fall asleep & this is all I ever dream !

每个夜晚沉睡的时候,这是我唯一的梦!

 

2012年06月16日 - 小吏 - 游荡乐海
 

俄国名导苏古诺夫(Aleksandr Sokurov)执导的电影《父子迷情》是描述一对父子之间,

既浓烈特殊又扑朔迷离的情感,极具争议性和震撼力。

其中插曲《father and son》

 

 

Father And Son-- Ronan Keating

 

father:(表示下面一段是父亲的话)

   
It\'s not time to make a change
现在还不是做出改变的时候   
Just relaxtake it easy
请放松点吧,别紧张   
You\'re still youngthat\'s your fault
你还是太年轻了,那是你的命门   
There\'s so much you have to know
你需要学习的东西还很多   
Find a girl, settle down
找个女孩安定下来,不再浪迹天涯   
If you want, you can marry
如果你想,那么你可以步入婚姻的殿堂   
Look at meI am old
看着我,我已逐渐老去   
But I\'m happy
但我却很活得很开心   
I was once like you are now
我也曾像你这样年轻过   
And I know that it\'s not easy
而且我知道那并不容易   
To calm when you\'ve found
当你发觉外头有些奇妙的事情时   
Something going on
务必保持冷静   
But take your timethink a lot
凡事三思而后行   
Think of everthing you\'ve got
思考你所拥有的一切   
For you will still be here tomorrow
因为明天你的人依然会在这儿   
But your dreams may not...
而你的梦想却并非如此…… (即做出改变必须谨慎,是否值得为梦想而失去现在所拥有的东西)

   
son:(下面是儿子的回答)   
How can I try to explain?
我该怎么和你解释呢?   
When I doit turns away again
事实总是和意愿背道而驰   
And it\'s always been the same
历史不断犯着相似的错误   
Same old story
同样的故事正在发生   
From the moment I could talk
那我能够说话的那一刻起   
I was ordered to listen
我就被要求必须倾听   
Now there\'s a way, and I know
现在,路在眼前,我知道   
That I have to go away
我必须要走了(即儿子要离开父亲的庇护,独自去闯荡)   
I know, I have to go...
是的,我必须走……  

 
father::(父亲的话)   
It\'s not time to make a change
现在还不是做出改变的时候   
Just sit down
请坐下   
and take it slowly
慢慢去找出解决的办法   
You\'re still youngthat\'s your fault
你还是太年轻了,那是你的缺点   
There\'s so much you have to go through
你还需要经历更多风雨的洗礼   
Find a girl, settle down
找个女孩安定下来,不再居无定所   
If you want, you can marry
如果你想,那么你可以享受婚姻的幸福   
Look at meI am old
看着我,我已垂垂老矣   
But I\'m happy
但我依然开心  

 
son:(儿子的回答)   
All the times, that I\'ve cried
每次当我泪流的时候   
Keeping all the things I knew inside
我都将这一切深藏心底(指自己的理想和抱负)   
And it\'s hard
这是很不容易的   
But it\'s harder to ignore it
但更难的是要对它视而不见   
If they were rightI\'d agree
我承认,有时候别人的生活是对的   
But it\'s themthey know
但那是别人,是他们追求的生活   
Not me. Now there\'s a way, and I know
不是我,现在我知道该怎么做了   
That I have to go away
我会离开你的生活,自己去闯荡   
I know, I have to go.
是的,我该走了……

 

2012年06月16日 - 小吏 - 游荡乐海
 
 
2012年06月16日 - 小吏 - 游荡乐海
 
A PERFECT DAY 完美的一天
(Written by Dieter Bohlen & Roger Whittaker)
 
2012年06月16日 - 小吏 - 游荡乐海
 
 
 
The sun has set and golden clouds gleaming evening sky
太陽已經下山,金色的雲彩微微的照亮著傍晚的天空
I must confess I'd always thought today would pass me by
我得老實說,我總以為自己無法享有今天
(Dad, I really hate to see the sadness in your eyes
(爸,我真的不願意看到你眼中的傷感
We always knew this day would come, it can't be a surprise)
我們早就知道這一天會來臨,它不會是件意外)
*We had a special day together; you were always my best friend
*我們共同度過了特別的一天,你始終都是我最好的朋友
But the princess and the old king knew this day would end
但是公主和老國王都知道這一天到頭來將會是
A perfect day, a perfect day with you
一個完美的日子,一個與你共度的完美日子
Just a perfect day of perfect times, no other word would do
就是一個充滿完美時光的完美日子,沒有別的言語可以形容
A perfect day, a day for you and I
完美的一天,屬於你和我的一天
Now the evening shadows chill my heart
如今低垂的暮色讓我開始感到難過
And I can't say goodbye
而我無法說再見
It was always I who said I'd see you through when you were young
在你小的時候,向來都是我在說,我會永遠照顧你
So many things we left unsaid, so many songs unsung
有太多事情我們始終未曾說起,太多歌曲還沒有唱過
(Dad, don't worry, now I'm grown, it'll be okay
(爸,別擔心,如今我已長大,一切將會很順利
You taught me well, so trust me now, and I'll be on my way)
你把我教得很好,所以現在請相信我,我才能踏上旅途)
(REPEAT*)
(重複*)
A perfect day, a day for you and I
完美的一天,屬於你和我的一天
Now the evening shadows chill my heart
如今低垂的暮色讓我開始感到難過
And I can't say
而我無法說
(I'm leaving home)
(我要離家了)
Goodbye
再見
 
 
 
2012年06月16日 - 小吏 - 游荡乐海

  

 

 

  评论这张
 
阅读(91)| 评论(1)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017